Education makes the difference entourage top 10 media agencies in dubai
Education makes the differenceThe main idea behind our campaign is to highlight in a visually attractive way, how education makes a difference. The direct approach helps to communicate the importance of education in eradicating poverty in a swift and effective manner. EACA Care Awards shortlisted inspirational campaign that was the central attraction at Dubai Mall for 30 days of Ramadan. Strategy development, creative creation, media planning and buying.
According to UNESCO, education is the best possible investment against exclusion, inequalities and poverty. One extra year of schooling increases an individual’s earnings by up to 10%. Studies have also shown that better educated people have a greater probability of being employed and are economically more productive.
In a move to address these daunting figures, Dubai Cares launched its “End Poverty. Educate Now.” campaign, which runs throughout the Holy Month of Ramadan to spread awareness of the importance of education, as one of the most effective tools to break the cycle of poverty. The campaign will also be raising funds across different fundraising channels in support of providing children in developing countries access to quality primary education.
How can you help?
With every donation made to the “End Poverty. Educate Now.” campaign, you can help provide children in developing countries with the opportunity to receive quality primary education. No matter how big or small your donation is, you can make a huge difference in a child’s life.
You can support our campaign by:
- Adding AED 5 or more to their purchase at participating retailers in The Dubai Mall
- Visiting the “Education makes the difference” interactive stand at the Star Atrium – The Dubai Mall and making a difference in the lives of children around the world
- Donating via SMS by sending the word "donation" to 9030, 9090, 9300, 9600 and 9900 to donate AED 30, AED 90, AED 300, AED 600 or AED 900 respectively (etisalat and du)
- Donating through special Ramadan promotions at the following participating retail outlets: Damas, Level Shoe District in The Dubai Mall and Lulu Hypermarket
- Making online donations at www.dubaicares.ae
- Conducting personal fundraising activities in support of Dubai Cares through www.justgiving.com/dubaicares. “Just Giving” is an online charity platform where people can raise money for a cause.
- Making a direct financial donation through bank deposit to Dubai Cares account or with a cheque addressed to Dubai Cares
- Dropping their contributions at donation boxes placed in various locations throughout Dubai
“Education makes the difference” stand at The Dubai Mall.
Join us at the Star Atrium in The Dubai Mall and help us in making a difference in the lives of children around the world. The interactive stand, which will run throughout the first 20 days of Ramadan, will start with black and white posters on tiles showing children living in poverty, which will gradually transform into a colored image representative of children receiving an education. The change will take place every time a donation is made or someone registers to support the campaign. This symbolic activity will help convey the impact and difference that every dirham donated can make on a child's life. Visitors to the stand will also be able to get their picture taken at a photo booth and keep it as a souvenir.